Tuesday, October 13, 2015
S I X
Amelia made it to six years old and we celebrated in a BIG way with family and friends and a field day of sorts. It was so much fun for the kids and the grown-ups.
Here are some of my favorite moments from her special day:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|| popular posts ||
Is It Ever Enough? A Frank Discussion About Body Image
I've spent the last nine months working toward an unattainable goal... my vision of the perfect body. I'm sure you've seen ...
Parenting Fails – The Beginning of Parenting Well
Yesterday, I failed as a parent. Not a fail, full stop, but many mini-failures to be exact. In fact, every day for the past ni...
When It Feels Like You'll Never Get There
If you've read this blog for any length of time, you've probably read about my goal of writing a novel. It's not all that u...
No comments:
Post a Comment